Job Title: Intern
Short Job Description: Dynamic role at an award-winning strategic and corporate communications agency. Be part of our growth story. Our boutique and growing consultancy have clients across Health, Education, Tech & Sustainability. A chance to progress quickly and gain responsibility working in a range of different sectors.
Salary: London Living Wage
Lodestone is an award-winning strategy and communications agency with a purpose. We help organisations to change the world for the better. We provide sharp analysis, creative thinking and agile delivery. We help leaders to tell their own stories, in their own voices, navigating a course to success.
With experience in health, tech, education and sustainability, we are committed to providing a personalised service to our clients. Lodestone is based in central London (although currently everyone is working from home). Our work has global reach.
Expect a collaborative atmosphere; entrepreneurial culture and a passion for helping businesses and organisations to explain their positive contribution to complex world issues.
Lodestone Communications are accredited as London Living Wage employers.
The role will be to provide support across the disciplines of PR, Public Affairs, Corporate Communications and Crisis Comms. We’re offering a 3-month full-time paid internship. We pay our interns the London Living Wage and are signed up to the PRCA’s Intern Guidelines.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be able cover the following:
- Support a press office function – handling PR, crisis comms and pro-actively pitching stories
- Help monitor parliamentary business, digest policy and be part of a public affairs delivery team
- Support the team as they deliver high quality client services
- Provide research and write corporate materials, compelling content for press releases, speeches and political analysis
- Help organise events and stakeholder consultations for clients and projects across the UK
We are looking for an Intern that displays the following experience and attributes:
- An interest in corporate affairs, politics and the media
- Enjoys writing and digesting complex policy issues
- An eye for detail, and the ability to deliver high quality outputs and client service
- A can-do attitude and an action-oriented approach
- Can work collaboratively in a team or independently – enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Curious about the world with a passion for understanding complex issues
How to apply
Be part of our growth story, to apply email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – Monday 10 May 2021
Interview Date – Interviews are likely to take place week of 17 May for a June start date